FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Cement/Further Reading
FAIR Answers Wiki Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- Matthew Roper, "Right on Target: Boomerang Hits and the Book of Mormon" FairMormon link
- "Cement in the Book of Mormon," (Provo, Utah: FARMS). off-site
- Matthew G. Wells and John W. Welch, "Concrete Evidence for the Book of Mormon," Insights (May 1991), 2.
- Matthew G. Wells and John W. Welch, "Concrete Evidence for the Book of Mormon," in Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1992), 212–214.GL direct link
- David S. Hyman, A Study of the Calcareous Cements in Prehispanic Mesoamerican Building Construction (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University, 1970).