FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Question: How can you know if an answer to prayer, a personal revelation, is true?
- Do Latter-day Saints believe that members of other religions can receive a spiritual witness that their own teachings are true?
- Question: How do Mormons understand prophetic revelation?
- The "burning in the bosom" in Mormonism as a method of determining truth
- Question: Is the Latter-day Saint conception of testimony from the Holy Ghost threatened by neuroscience or psychology?
- Question: Is Latter-day Saint epistemology a valid form of epistemology?
- Why do I "feel the spirit" when watching movies?