FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Elder Packer's worries about the actions of some historians were made clear in a letter to the First Presidency: ...at these brethren are active members of the Church. I think our brethren in the Historical Department are wonderful men. It is the principle that conce19 KB (3,152 words) - 18:17, 26 June 2017
- ...IS A GOD—COMMUNION WITH HIM AN INHERENT CRAVING OF THE HUMAN HEART—MAN IN HIS IMAGE—MALE AND FEMALE CREATED HE THEM—SPIRIT AND FLESH—MORTAL AND ...IS A GOD—COMMUNION WITH HIM AN INHERENT CRAVING OF THE HUMAN HEART—MAN IN HIS IMAGE—MALE AND FEMALE CREATED HE THEM—SPIRIT AND FLESH—MORTAL AND46 KB (8,636 words) - 18:12, 18 January 2019
- ===The Church emphasizes these concerns in its document, "The Divine Institution of Marriage"=== ...others are sure to arise. Laws in one area interact with those of another in unexpected and often unforeseen ways--and this is especially true when stat38 KB (6,011 words) - 19:28, 7 June 2017
- ...ted correctly in the Bible, why then, is it the same incorrect translation in the BOM?" ...aim: "View of the Hebrews was a very popular book published in New England in 1823"56 KB (9,376 words) - 21:56, 12 October 2017
- |section=An Address to All Believers in Christ ...sig=wnhh_R4MyfhBmMnHydpfbF4-B0w ''An Address to All Believers in Christ''] in Google Books234 KB (43,988 words) - 19:20, 18 January 2019
- Countercult ministries/Tower to Truth Ministries/50 Questions to Ask Mormons/Questions About LDS Scripture (excluding the Bible)...proof from non-Mormon sources that prove that the peoples and places named in the Book of Mormon are true?"]] ...efer to occult practices such as channeling and necromancy everywhere else in the Old Testament?"]]34 KB (5,575 words) - 14:13, 26 June 2017