"O Grave, Where Is Thy Victory?"
FAIR Faithful Resources for Come, Follow Me 2023 April 3–9. Easter: “O Grave, Where Is Thy Victory?” Find answers to difficult questions to help you in your learning and teaching. Here is a collection of reliable resources to supplement your Easter study. FAIR Resources link to relevant questions which have been answered on the FAIR website. Under Church Resources you’ll find links to the different Come, Follow Me manuals, as well as other helpful links as applicable. Other Resources link to resources outside of FAIR that are trustworthy and helpful.
Main points to ponder
This Easter season, we invite you to seek out a personal experience with your Savior, Jesus Christ. As you ponder your relationship with Him, consider the following:
- How can Jesus Christ deliver me from sin and death?
- How can Christ strengthen me in my weakness?
- How can Christ comfort me in my trials and individual suffering?
- What actions can I take right now to exercise my faith in His power to deliver me?
Consider referring to the Easter Study Plan as you study and worship this week. Click below to download a daily reading plan for Holy Week.
Consider the many witnesses who have testified of the Resurrected Christ. Matthew 28:1–10; Luke 24:13–35; John 20:19–29; and 1 Corinthians 15:1–8, 55; 3 Nephi 11; Mormon 1:15; Ether 12:38–39; Doctrine and Covenants 76:19–24; 110:1–10; and Joseph Smith—History 1:15–17. What impresses you about these testimonies?
Your personal witness of Christ can give you hope and joy, regardless of your circumstances. Consider the following resources as you ponder this: 1 Peter 1:3–11, Alma 42:15, 2 Nephi 1:15, Alma 27:28; 36:1–24; 3 Nephi 9:11–17; Moroni 7:40–41. See also Hosanna and Hallelujah—The Living Jesus Christ: The Heart of Restoration and Easter.
Faithful Resources on the FAIR website:
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints understand the significance of Christ’s death on the cross?
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints understand the significance of the blood shed by Christ?
- Question: Do Latter-day Saints diminish the importance of Jesus Christ and His atonement?
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints view the extent of the atonement of Jesus Christ?
- Question: Why don’t Latter-day Saints observe Palm Sunday like many other Christian religions?
- Question: How does the Latter-day Saint view of the Atonement compare to the evangelical Christian view?
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints view the historical position of the Christian church with regard to the atonement of Jesus Christ?
- Question: How is the atonement of Jesus Christ portrayed in Latter-day Saint hymns?
Faithful Resources, and Faithful Resources. Also, Faithful Resources therefore Faithful Resources. But without Faithful Resources you’ll need Faithful Resources; because Faithful Resources help. Twelve apostles give Faithful Resources, therefore Faithful Resources abound. Since Faithful Resources at Faithful Resources then Faithful Resources because Faithful. Resources at Faithful Resources as Faithful Resources are Faithful Resources therefore Faithful Resources. Again, Faithful Resources Faithful Resources Faithful Resources Faithful Resources Faithful Resources Faithful Resources Faithful Resources. Since Faithful Resources then Faithful Resources.