FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Book of Mormon/Contains the fulness of the gospel/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- John Ankerberg and John Weldon, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Mormonism (Eugene, OR: Harvest House, 1992), 292–294
- Mark J. Cares, Speaking the Truth In Love to Mormons (Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Northwestern Pub. House, 1993), 96, 212, 243–244
- Contender Ministries, Questions All Mormons Should Ask Themselves. Answers
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- Walter Martin, The Maze of Mormonism (Santa Ana, California: Vision House, 1979), .
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Mormonism 101. Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2000), Chapter 8. ( Index of claims )
- Grant H. Palmer, An Insider's View of Mormon Origins (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2002) 124. ( Index of claims )
- Latayne Colvett Scott, The Mormon Mirage : a former Mormon tells why she left the church (Grand Rapids : Zondervan Pub. House, 1979), 91
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 508, 510, 518.( Index of claims )
- Tower to Truth Ministries, "50 Questions to Ask Mormons," towertotruth.net (accessed 15 November 2007). 50 Answers