FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
These pages address forged documents, artifacts, etc. that are relevant to LDS history or apologetics. No valid argument should rely on any of these documents, artifacts, or materials.
Pages in category "Forgeries"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Forgeries related to Mormonism/Joseph Smith and the Kinderhook Plates/Further Reading
- Forgeries related to Mormonism/Mark Hofmann/Church reaction to forgeries/Further Reading
- Forgeries related to Mormonism/Mark Hofmann/Further Reading
- Forgeries/Mark Hofmann/Church reaction to forgeries/Church statement 31 July 1987
- Forgeries/Mark Hofmann/Church reaction to forgeries/Dallin H. Oaks 6 August 1987 remarks on Hofmann
- Forgeries/Mark Hofmann/Church reaction to forgeries/Ensign list of Hofmann documents
- Forgeries/Mark Hofmann/Known forged documents
- Forgeries/Mark Hofmann/Known forged documents/Further Reading
- Question: Are the Michigan Artifacts evidence for the Book of Mormon?
- Question: Can the Newark "Holy Stones" be used as evidence to support the Book of Mormon?
- Question: What are the Burrows Cave artifacts and are they related to Mormonism?
- Question: What is the Bat Creek Stone and is it related to Mormonism?