FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Category:Mormon Stories' "Questions and Answers"
These articles respond to specific claims made in Mormon Stories' "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014) http://mormonstories.org/questions-and-answers/
Pages in category "Mormon Stories' "Questions and Answers""
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Question: Does the Book of Mormon contain mistakes?
- Question: How do the goals of Freemasonry compare to those of the Latter-day Saint endowment?
- Question: Is any book of scripture perfect?
- Question: What criticisms are associated with the temple ritual and its relationship to Freemasonry?
- Question: What does it mean when it is said that the Book of Mormon contains the "fulness of the gospel?"
- Question: When did Joseph Smith demonstrate knowledge of the elements of the endowment ritual?
- Question: Where did 19th-Century Latter-day Saints believe that Freemasonry came from?
- Question: Why is confidentiality associated with the temple ordinances?
- Question: Why would Joseph Smith incorporate Masonic elements into the temple ritual?