FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This category includes arguments which some have advanced to defend the Church, but which are not advised because they are flawed and/or unworkable. They are a bad apologetic, and in the view of FAIR's volunteers should not be used as arguments in favor of the truth of the Book of Mormon or the restored gospel.
Pages in category "Poor arguments"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Question: Are the Michigan Artifacts evidence for the Book of Mormon?
- Question: Can the Newark "Holy Stones" be used as evidence to support the Book of Mormon?
- Question: Is the place in the Arabian desert called "Lehi's cave" evidence for the Book of Mormon?
- Question: What are the Burrows Cave artifacts and are they related to Mormonism?
- Question: What is the Bat Creek Stone and is it related to Mormonism?