FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Prophets"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Accounts/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Accounts/Prophet's mother said First Vision was of an "angel"/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Doctrine and Covenants 84 says God not seen without priesthood/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Joseph Smith's early conception of God/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Persecution after the vision/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Religious revivals in 1820/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith's First Vision/Story became more detailed and colorful after 1832/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Early Smith family history/No positive witnesses/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Other visions