FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Joseph Smith/Martyrdom/Joseph fired a gun/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Mormonism 101. Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2000), Chapter 17. ( Index of claims )
- Richard N. and Joan K. Ostling, Mormon America: The Power and the Promise, (New York:HarperCollins Publishers, 2000), 17. ( Index of claims )
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Utah Lighthouse Ministry (accessed 7 May 2003).
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 465.( Index of claims )
- Wilhelm Wyl, Mormon Portraits Volume First: Joseph Smith the Prophet, His Family and Friends (Salt Lake City: Tribune Printing and Publishing Co., 1886), 153–.