FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Topical Guide/Temples/Masonic influences
|Freemasonry wiki articles|
- Freemasonry (summary)
- Origins of Freemasonry
- Temple endowment and Freemasonry
- Temple ordinances: revealed
- All-Seeing Eye
- Masonic Cry of Distress
- Hugh W. Nibley on Freemasonry
- Reed C. Durham Regarding His 1974 Talk
- Symbols on the Nauvoo Temple
- Book of Mormon: Gadianton masons?
- Review of DVD section on Joseph Smith's character (blue bars 3-7)
- Claim that the Endowment Came from Masonry (see point #19)
- One Nation Under Gods/Index/Chapter 2 (last three points)