FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Joseph Smith Jr. was the first President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He saw God the Father and Jesus Christ in 1820 and received authority from heaven to establish God's Church and kingdom on the earth.
Video published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Life and Character
- Joseph Smith's status in Latter-day Saint belief
- Joseph Smith's family as trustworthy and hard-working
- Joseph Smith's education
- Joseph Smith's character
- Joseph Smith's alleged narcissism
- Joseph Smith and money digging
- Joseph Smith and magic or the occult
- Death of Joseph Smith
- Joseph Smith's use of seer stones as a youth
- Joseph Smith's First Vision
- Book of Mormon
- Joseph Smith's inspired revision of the Bible
- The restoration of the priesthood
- Prophetic statements of Joseph Smith