FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Jesus Christ"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:10:Preexistent Jesus and a divinized humanity
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:11:Do Mormons make too much of Jesus Christ
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:12:Mormons are not Arians
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:13:Mormon reject Augustinian ideas about depravity and original sin
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:14:Joseph Smith could hold his own in early Christian debates
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:15:Christian beliefs do not need to have Neo-Platonic influence to be true
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:16:Joseph Smith more coherent than Augustine on matter and the divine
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:17:Creedal Christians can learn from Mormon views about Jesus and creation
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:18:Joseph Smith's doctrine and character demand our amazement
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:19:Vastness of Joseph Smith's theology - it is not pagan
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:1:Sameness of Jesus' humanity
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:20:Joseph Smith does not deny grace or claim to earn salvation
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:21:Joseph Smith's theosis does not supplant God or veer into polytheism
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:2:Mormonism a mirror for other Christians
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:3:Mormonism does justice to glory and honor of Christ
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:4:Mormons don't know where to stop giving glory to Jesus
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:5:Mormons, Nicea, and Plato
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:6:Mormons retrieved early Christian beliefs rejected by creeds
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:7:Mormons and creatio ex nihilo
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:8:Revelation vs historical guesswork about Jesus
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:9:Mormon trinitarian views are not polytheistic