FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
|Mormon culture and attitudes wiki articles|
- Attitude to non-members
- Bias against Mormons
- Birth control
- Church over family?
- Depression and the Latter-day Saints
- Education—does it threaten faith?
- Internet Mormons vs. Chapel Mormons
- Marriage not needed for exaltation?
- Mental health and the Latter-day Saints
- Mormonism and diverse cultural traditions
- Praise in Prayer and Song
- Salvation of non-members
- Temple work for Holocaust victims
- Wayward family members, attitude toward