FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This category includes all articles that deal with plural marriage.
Pages in category "Plural marriage"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Children of polygamous marriages/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Did women turn Joseph down/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Emma Smith/Emma to be annihilated/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Emma Smith/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Lustful motives
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Lustful motives/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Marriages to young women/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Not Biblical/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Plural wives/Eliza R. Snow/Emma pushing Eliza down the stairs/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Polygamists are to go beyond normal "bounds"/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Sealing brother and sister together/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Sent husbands on missions to steal wives/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Whitney letter/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Women locked in a room/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Works of Abraham/Further Reading
- Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Youthful struggle with unchastity/Further Reading
- Mormonism and history/Censorship and revision/LDS histories over many years omit plural marriage/Further Reading
- Mormonism and history/Censorship and revision/Wilford Woodruff criticizes publication of polygamists/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/1835 Doctrine and Covenants denies polygamy/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Book of Mormon condemns the practice/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Brigham Young said that the only men who become gods are those that practice polygamy/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Deseret News 7 Nov 1855 - Polygamy never go away/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Did early Church leaders speak of plural marriage difficulties/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Divine manifestations to plural wives and families/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Divorce in the 19th century/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Early Christians on plural marriage/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Leaders worried missionaries take best plural wives/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Parley P. Pratt's marriage and murder/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Practiced after the Manifesto/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Prevalence of in Utah/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Purpose of plural marriage/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Relationship to the modern Church/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Remarrying without civil divorce/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/Requirement for exaltation/Further Reading
- Mormonism and polygamy/The Law of Adoption/Further Reading
- Polygamy book/Early womanizer
- Polygamy book/Early womanizer/Further Reading
- Polygamy book/Illegal marriages in Ohio
- Polygamy book/Initiation of the practice
- Polygamy book/Introduction of eternal marriage
- Polygamy book/Polyandry
- Question: Did Joseph Smith have a long history of "womanizing" before practicing plural marriage?
- Question: Did Joseph Smith produce any children by his plural wives: The case for children
- Question: Did Joseph Smith produce any children by his plural wives? The case against children
- Question: Did Joseph Smith violate marriage laws in Ohio by performing marriages?
- Question: Was Joseph Smith's relationship with Fanny Alger an affair, or was it actually his first plural marriage?
- Question: Were there any benefits of plural marriage among Mormons in the 19th century?
- Question: What do we know about Joseph Smith's "polyandrous" sealings or plural marriages?
- Question: What do we know about whether or not Joseph Smith fathered any children by his plural wives?
- Question: What is the current state of the evidence for proving or disproving that Joseph Smith had children by his plural wives?
- Question: When and how did plural marriage begin in the Church?
- Question: When Joseph Smith performed the marriage of Newel Knight and Lydia Bailey, were they guilty of bigamy since Lydia had not been formally divorced from her previous husband?