Virtual conference to be held September 22-23, 2023
In an effort to expand understanding and appreciation of The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ, the executive committee of FAIR (Faithful Answers, Informed Response) welcomes you to submit your research as your application to present at this event.
This conference will be an excellent opportunity to connect with other experts in your field and make a meaningful contribution to the advancement of excellent scholarship and reasoned answers to critical questions about The Book of Mormon in an effort to create conditions where faith in Jesus Christ and His gospel can flourish.
Unlike FAIR’s Annual Conference in August, this will be a virtual-only conference – presenters may participate in person, remotely, or by submitting a pre-recorded presentation. Sessions will be live streamed at no cost. Conference presentations will then be published in book format.
Dates to remember:
- Intent to submit: May 15, 2023
- Submission deadline: June 15, 2023 – abstract & rough draft
- Submission guidelines:
- Please submit your full research paper, including the abstract.
- Papers – no more than 4000 words
- Abstracts – approximately 300 words
- Decision date: August 1, 2023
- Final Draft due: Sept 15, 2023
Submitting is easy! Just use our handy submission portal available here: