FAIR is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Joseph Smith's First Vision
Parent page: Joseph Smith/Visions
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- First Vision/Accounts
- First Vision/Angels
- First Vision/Brigham Young
- First Vision/Forgiveness of sins
- First Vision/George A. Smith
- First Vision/Heber C. Kimball
- First Vision/John Taylor
- First Vision/Lucy Mack Smith
- First Vision/Mankind had rejected the Lord
- First Vision/Name of theophany
- First Vision/No true church upon the earth
- First Vision/Orson Hyde
- First Vision/Persecution
- First Vision/Personages who appeared
- First Vision/Post vision transgressions
- First Vision/Revivals in 1820
- First Vision/S. Dilworth Young
- First Vision/The angel of the Lord
- First Vision/Wilford Woodruff
- First Vision/William Smith
- Forgiveness of sins during the First Vision
Pages in category "First Vision"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Source:Benajah Williams:July 1820:Had a two Days meeting at Sq Bakers in Richmond
- Source:Joseph Smith:Interview, JS by David Nye White:1843:The Lord does reveal himself to me
- Source:Palmyra Register:28 June 1820:5 July 1820:It was far from our intention to charge the Methodists with retailing ardent spirits while professedly met for the worship of their God